Before purchasing any hookah diving system you should ask key questions about the product you are considering:
- Does the dealer actually use the diving system they sell. How knowledgeable are they about their competitors product
- How many CFM's does the compressor produce. This will make a difference in the amount of air each diver receives
- Does the diving system have filters. If so how many and how do I care for them.
- Are the lines stamped for Air Breathing
- What is the recommended battery / how do I calculate my own deep cycle battery power source
- How versatile are the components on the hookah system as a whole
- If you don't see your question in the list just give us a call and we will be more than happy to address your question.
Great Alternative to diving with tanks:
The Gator Gill surface air diving systems are a great alternative to diving with tanks. Our eco-friendly electric systems are a perfect fit for todays environment. If purchasing our complete package hookah systems you will recieve as a standard feature, three points of filtration and of course eliminates the risk of carbon monoxide gases produced by gasoline powered hookahs. Our specialty is the 12 volt system because of the portability and versatility it provides. Have access to direct current ? Example : dockside, poolside or a 2500 watt generator ? We also offer an amazing 110 volt version Gator Gill system that exceedes all others on the market . The Gator Gill can be used aboard all types of vessles from kayaks to yachts, poolside to dockside. We highly recommend becoming educated on hookah diving safety prior to using this or any other type of hookah system.
Our Services Consist of the following:
- Free Yearly inspections on your Gator Gill
- Complete 12 volt diving packages or buy a' la Carte
- Retro fits for most hookah systems to adapt to the Gator Gill
- Scuba to hookah conversions
- Hose reels , Air supply lines , parts and accessories
- Friendly customer care, all at an affordable price.
- All equipment is new. No refurbished or factory seconds.
For your own personal safety All hookah style diving should be at 30' deep or less due to the changes in atmospheric pressures at 33' deep. We recommended getting educated and familiarizing yourself with all diving safety protocols prior to using this or any other hookah diving system.
Due to the nature of the activity this equipment provides we do require you to accept and agree not to hold Gator Gill LLC liable for possible injury or death.