Before purchasing any electrical 12 volt or 120 volt Hookah Diving system you should first ask these key questions.
- Does the dealer actually use the diving equipment they sell ? See our You Tube videos key word Gator Gill.
- How knowledgeable are they about their competitors products?
- How many CFM's does the compressor actually produce. * This will make a difference in the amount of air each diver receives*
- Does the diving system have filters. If so how many and how many microns does it actually filter?.
- Are the air lines rated for air breathing or food grade pvc do they have stainless steel or plastic hose ends?
- What is the recommended battery and how do I calculate my own deep cycle battery power source?
- How versatile are the components and quick connects on the hookah systems to SCUBA?
- What is the longevity of my Hookah compressor? Can I get parts for it?
- Does the system have underwater safety clips to prevent accidental disconnection?
- Do they use plastic or bearings for their quick connects? Warning Plastic breaks when exposed to the sun.
- Do I pull directly on my quick connects or just on the hose for added safety?
- Are my 2nd stage regulators only good for Hookah or are they universal for SCUBA as well?
Great Alternative to diving with tanks:
The Gator Gill surface air diving systems are great alternatives to diving with tanks. Our eco-friendly battery / electric systems are a perfect fit for today environment. When purchasing our complete package hookah systems you will receive as a standard feature, three points of filtration by eliminating the risk of carbon monoxide gases produced by gasoline powered diving hookahs. We specialize in the 12 volt system because of the portability and versatility . For those interested in using a hookah dockside or poolside our 110 volt version Gator Gill is the perfect choice. It can be powered by direct current, generator or inverters 2500 watts or larger.The Gator Gill can be used aboard all types of vessels from kayaks to yachts, poolside to dockside.
Our Services Consist of the following:
- Free Yearly inspections on your Gator Gill system(by appointment only)
- Complete 12, 24 or 110 volt diving packages or buy a' la Carte
- Retro fits for most hookah systems to adapt to the Gator Gill
- Scuba to hookah conversions
- Hose reels, air supply lines, parts and accessories
- Customize hookah packages to fit your specific needs.
- Specialize in adding filters to existing Hookahs
- Friendly customer care, all at an affordable price.
- Quick shipping in the U.S. and other areas around the world.
- All equipment is new. Not refurbished or factory seconds.
- The most affordable pricing for the highest quality products
For your own personal safety All hookah style diving should be at 30' deep or less due to the changes in atmospheric pressures at 33' deep. We recommended getting educated and familiarizing yourself with all diving safety protocols prior to using this or any other hookah diving system.
Due to the nature of the activity this equipment provides we do require you to accept and agree not to hold Gator Gill LLC liable for possible injury or death.